Keep Scrollin' and Check out our first aid and AED supplies!
Save A Life CPR has your CPR needs covered, whether you need first aid kits or a discounted AED starter bundle. With our first aid supplies, you’ll be prepared to respond to an emergency situation at any given time.
Does your school, business or gym need an AED?
- AEDs Are Required in Most California Schools
(Under Education Code §35179.6, at least one AED must be present in each California school with an interscholastic athletic program. They must be tested and maintained on an ongoing basis, and any expected users (such as coaches, teachers and school faculty) must undergo CPR and AED training).
- AEDs Are Mandated in Certain California Buildings
- Every California Gym Must Have an AED
(Gym AED requirements in California are strict. According to California’s Health and Safety Code §104113, health studios must possess and maintain an AED, and personnel must be trained to use it. California defines health studios as any facility that permits the use of equipment for physical exercise, fitness training, or a similar purpose on a membership basis.)
CPR Pocket Rescue Mask
Get the tools you need to provide life-saving care. CPR Pocket Masks are one of the best ways of protecting yourself from contaminates when performing lifesaving CPR.
Available in an assortment of colors, The Save A Life CPR Rescue mask is a reliable rescue product to stay prepared.
Keychain CPR Barrier Device
This small and affordable keychain CPR mask, helps protects against contaminants. Available in an assortment of colors, the keychain mask is a convenient way to stay prepared.
Since our lifesaving keychain masks aren’t reusable, Save A Life CPR will replace them for free when used in an emergency situation!
- 1-way valve for maximum rescuer protection
- 100% nylon pouch
- Durable Stainless steel key-ring
299 Pieces All-Purpose First Aid Emergency Kit
- Emergency Care: A total of 299 essential first aid supplies for treating minor aches and injuries
- Set Includes: Adhesive fabric and plastic bandages, antibiotic ointments, BZK antiseptic towelettes, burn cream packets, aspirin, ibrufen, gauze roll and pads, wound closures, cold pack, and other multi-use items for any potential emergency
- Easy to open and organized packaging: Fabric case with clear plastic pockets for organization and easy access to first aid supplies in an emergency
- Compact and Spacious: Two separate layers with individual compartments make retrieval easy and quick
- First Aid Care Ideal For: First aid care for home, the office, warehouse, classroom, travel, and on the go use